Visit the archeological site of Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. This special ticket provides privileged access from the Mayaland Hotel and Bungalows. Enjoy the use of the hotel’s swimming pool, rest rooms, and other facilities.
Make your way to the Mayaland Hotel and Bungalows, located right in the heart of the Chichen Itza archeological site. Choose to explore the site on your own or hire an official private guide at the site. Inquire about fees at the lobby of the hotel.
Admire the most important constructions of Chichen Itza, such as the Observatory, the Nunnery, La Iglesia, and Akab Dzib. See the main plaza, where the famous Temple of Kukulcan is located, the Great Ball Court, the Temple of the Jaguars, the Platform of Eagles and Jaguars, the Platform of Venus, the Tzompantli, the Temple of the Warriors, and the adjacent Temple of the 1,000 Columns.
Enjoy plenty of time to explore the site on your own. Move at your own pace, admire the monuments and take as many photos as you like. Back at the Mayaland Hotel you can choose to have lunch at a selection of restaurants to enjoy Mexican, Yucatecan, or international cuisine served buffet style or a la carte (at your own expense).
After lunch, you can return to the ruins, take a dip in the pool, relax on a lounge chair, or take a pleasant walk through the hotel’s tropical gardens. Optional activities like bike riding or horseback riding are available at a nominal fee. Continue on your journey or stay on at the Mayaland Hotel to enjoy the Chichen Itza Light and Sound Show or visit the Mayaland planetarium.
Duration: 8am to 4pm
What You Get
Chichen Itza Entrance Ticket with Hospitality Suite
- Admission ticket to Chichen Itza
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel and Bungalows facilities (privileged entrance to the archaeological site, swimming pool, restrooms, lounge chairs, and gardens) and hospitality suite
- Meals and beverages
- Guided tour
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
How to use:
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and to bring your swimwear, a hat or cap and sunblock lotion
- Bring cash for souvenirs and personal expenses
- You can hire an official guide for a tour on site
- Towels are available from the Hospitality Suite's Mayaland Resort
- You can redeem your Chichen Itza tickets at the Xtoloc Xop
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Mayaland Hotel and Bungalows, Highway Merida Cancun, Km.120, Chichén Itzá, 97751 Chichén Itzá, Yuc., Mexico