Cajón Del Maipo And Volcán San José Hiking Experience
Explore the heart of the Andes and get stunning views of the waterfalls, rivers and glaciers. Go for a 8-kilometer hike in the Cajón del Maipo gorge and see a 5,800-meter high, active volcano just 100 kilometers from Santiago.
Get back to nature and go for a hike in the Andes mountains. Learn why the region is one of the most active in the world for volcanoes and get up close to one just 100 kilometers from Santiago.
Travel to the town of San Jose de Maipo and marvel at the beautiful waterfalls. Head to the refuge of El Cabrerio for the start of your hike in the Engorda Valley and get stunning views of the gorge of Cajón del Maipo and its rock formations.
Encounter a breathtaking view of the Volcán San José on the Chile-Argentina border.
Start time: 6.30am
What You Get
Cajón del Maipo and Volcán San José Hiking Experience
Person: 12 to 65 years old
- Bilingual guide
- Boxed lunch
- Pick-up from private residences
- This hike is easy to intermediate and recommended for those between 8 and 65 years old
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, those with back problems, and those with mobility impairments.
- The tour is subject to change due to weather conditions (rain or snow)
- Please wear proper sneakers or hiking shoes, and bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a sun hat and a day pack
- Pickup at hotels and hostels is available, but not at airBNB or private apartments.
- The pickup area is: Las Condes, Vitacura, Providencia, Santiago Centro.
- Pickups for the tour start at 6:30 AM, and you will be contacted the day before with the exact pickup time.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Las Condes, Vitacura, Providencia and Santiago Centro.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address