Beat the crowds with this premium tour and prepare for a full day adventure with a mix of volcanoes, lakes, and various flora and fauna. Visit the famous Altiplanic Lagoons of Miscanti and Miñiques and the Salar de Talar, while enjoying breakfast and lunch.
The imposing Miscanti and Miñiques volcanoes rise over two blue lagoons. Located in the Andes, the lagoons are one of the seven sectors of the Flamingos National Reserve. The lagoons' deep blue waters and white shores welcome a large variety of birds, making this a great spot for birdwatching. The mix of desert, mountains, and ice, make this an ideal site for taking pictures. Take in the magical contrast of the scenery with the snow-capped hills that surround them.
Also see the Salar de Talar, also known as Piedras Rojas, a saline body with a surface of 46 square kilometers, which is part of a chain of volcanoes, salt lakes, and crystalline waters. You will be amazed by the indescribable and inspiring scenery that mixes volcanoes, lakes, sky, varied flora, and fauna composed of flamingos, vizcacha, vicuña, and foxes.
The tour includes a delicious breakfast and lunch, visit to the Altiplanic Lagoons of Miscanti e Miñiques, the Salar de Talar (Piedras Rojas), and the Tuyacto Lagoon.
Start time: 5.30 am
What You Get
Altiplanic Lagoons And Red Stones Premium Tour
Person: 7 years old and above
- Roundtrip transportation from San Pedro de Atacama
- Transportation by new and well-maintained cars
- Trained guides in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Breakfast and lunch
- Altiplanic Lagoons park entrance fee; must be paid in cash in the total of 3,000 Chilean Pesos
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children below 7 years old and those with mobility impairments
- Entrance to the park must be paid in cash in Chilean pesos
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in San Pedro de Atacama. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Both mobile and printed voucher is accepted. Do present it on the day of your booking to exchange for physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in San Pedro de Atacama.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address