Sumidero Canyon & Chiapa de Corzo Day Tour from Tuxtla
Enjoy an unforgettable experience and take a leisurely boat ride to visit the natural wonder of the Sumidero Canyon , whose colorful water cascades over 4,000 feet down. Afterwards, enjoy some regional snacks and admire the fountain at Chiapa de Corzo.
Jump aboard a boat and enjoy a leisurely 2-hour boat along the steep edges of the canyon as you see stunning waterfalls, beautiful caves, and amazing cliffs roll out before you. Make your way slowly to the spectacular Sumidero Canyon, whose colorful waters drop from walls over 4,000 feet high.
After finishing your boat ride, head over to Chiapa de Corzo, once the first colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadores, and now a typical Mexican town with a selection of great regional cuisine. After your meal, take a walk to the city's central fountain to admire the outstanding mudejar-style brickwork and enjoy a beverage before the end of the tour.
Start time: 9.30 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Sumidero Canyon & Chiapa de Corzo Day Tour
Adult/child: 13 years old and above
- Ground transportation (round-trip)
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned
- Collective boat (canyon route)
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- We suggest bringing comfortable shoes and clothes, a hat and sunglasses, sunscreen, as well as extra cash if you want to buy a souvenir and additional meals.
- Pets are not allowed.
How to use:
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Calle 5a Ote. Nte. 424, Granja Uncil, 29000 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chis., Mexico