Oaxaca City Guided Walking Tour
Get to know the culture of Oaxaca starting with a visit to the Temple of Santo Domingo. Continue on foot over the Tourist Walkway to the center of the city and finish with the visit to the market, where you can enjoy the rich local cuisine.
Start the tour with a visit to the Temple of Santo Domingo de Guzmán, an important monument and one of the most beautiful examples of Baroque architecture in Mexico. Enter the regional museum of Oaxaca and see exhibits of Mixtec and Zapotec archeology alongside treasures from Grave No 7 of Monte Albán.
Continue on foot to one of the main streets in the city of Oaxaca. Follow the cobblestone street through a green quarry that opens up onto the Tourist Walkway. Explore Santo Domingo de Guzmán and head into the central part of the city, passing by various museums, galleries, craft shops, and restaurants on the way. When you arrive in the center, enjoy a mixture of band and Marimba music in the Constitution Garden.
End this magical tour with a visit to the Benito Juarez Market. Shop for black clay handicrafts, alebrijes, and typical costumes from the 8 regions of the state of Oaxaca. Sample local products including Mole Oaxaqueño, Tlayudas, Mezcal, Chocolate, Quesillo, and Chapulines in the 20 de Noviembre Market. Then pass through the main meat aisle where you will not be able to leave without tasting some of Oaxaca's delicious cuisine.
Start time: 9.45 am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Oaxaca City Guided Walking Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 4 to 10 years old
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- No pets, suitcases or large bags allowed
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Pickup is included from your hotel in center Oaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is included from your hotel in the center Oaxaca. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby wearing a blue shirt with the local partner's logo on it.
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address