Manialtepec Lagoon SUP Experience
Learn how to stand-up paddle board off the coast of Puerto Escondido. Paddle for over an hour on top of a spectacular lagoon, with the opportunity to take a dip in its refreshing waters included.
After pickup from your Puerto Escondido accommodation, make your way to the beach to learn the fastest-growing water sport in the world. Drive north for about 20 minutes to the incredible Manialtepec Lagoon, where you are run through a SUP tutorial and receive your life jacket.
Once fully instructed, paddle towards the rising or setting sun under the full supervision of your instructor. As you play out in the water, your guide keeps an eye on you at all times.
Throughout your time on the water, discover that stand-up paddle boarding is easy to learn, a lot of fun, and a great work out. Paddle for more than an hour out on the spectacular lagoon, with the chance to go for a swim included. Throughout your activity there is also the chance to take pictures, which your guides can share with you after your tour.
Start time: 7am or 5pm
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Manialtepec Lagoon SUP Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Friendly local guides
- SUP, leash, and life jacket
- Mini yoga class
- Food and drinks
- This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in Puerto Escondido
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in Puerto Escondido
To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address