La Gloria Coffee Plantation And Llano Grande Waterfalls Day Tour
Take a magical journey to Oaxaca, one of the most beautiful areas in Mexico and visit a colonial village, discover a colorful array of local animals and plants, swim through cascading waterfalls and visit a beautiful organic coffee plantation.
Enjoy the beauty of Oaxaca on a 1-day tour through local villages, beautiful waterfalls and an original coffee plantation. Get in contact with nature and enjoy the beauty of the Llano Grande waterfalls aboard the safari "Machito bananas" which is a 1.5 hour way to the sierra sur. This fantastic place with the beautiful falls of crystal clear waters, a cup of 100% organic coffee and natural jacuzzis will be awaiting for you.
Next, arrive at Las Cascadas Magicas de Copalitilla, known for its magical cascading waterfalls and enjoy the pristine atmosphere, take a refreshing swim in the clear lagoon waters and indulge in a waterfall massage.
Then on to La Gloria family coffee plantation, built over 100 years ago, to explore the grounds and learn about local coffee production. Discover the rich history of this world-class organic coffee and have a cup of coffee to get a taste of its unique flavor. Make yourself at home: La Gloria family will welcome you as one of their own.
Start time: 9.30 am
Duration: 8 hours
What You Get
La Gloria Coffee Plantation and Llano Grande waterfalls Day Tour
Adult/Child: 3 years old and above
- Admission fees
- Guide service
- Coffee sampling at “La Gloria”
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottle of water
- Additional drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- It is suggested that you bring with you a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, comfortable shoes, mosquito repellent, and cash for any personal expenses
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems like problems with walking, heart disease, people in wheelchairs or pregnant women
- Pick-up is availble from most hotels in Santa Maria Huatulco. Pickup time takes place between 8:45 AM and 9:30 AM. Exact timing will be confirmed after your booking.
How to use:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address to arrange pick-up
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is availble from most hotels in Santa Maria Huatulco.
Email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address to arrange pick-up