Travel by boat on ancient canals built by the Aztecs and explore the treasures of a colonial-era city on a tour of Xochimilco and Coyoacan. Admire the mosaic murals at the National University library and the rambling, centuries-old houses in Coyoacan.
Setting off on this half-day tour of Xochimilco and Coyoacan, you’ll pass by Mexico City’s World Trade Center, the Siqueiros Cultural Polyforum, the Monumental Mexico Bull Ring, and the Insurgentes Theater with its mosaic mural of Diego Rivera’s Cantinflas.
Explore the university library that features mosaic murals by Juan O´Gorman, Mexico’s Olympic stadium, and the residential area of Pedregal de San Angel, built on lava fields.
Enjoy the peaceful waters of the Xochimilco canals, one of the last traces of the Aztec era. Take a relaxing, scenic journey on these ancient waters on a traditional punt or pre-Hispanic boat.
You’ll visit the impressive colonial district of Coyoacan. Walk along Francisco Sosa Street to the town’s main square, admiring its large, rambling 16th-century houses on the way. See the impressive mansion of Spanish Conquistador Hernando Cortes and the Church of St. John the Baptist, with its magnificent paintings and altarpieces.
Start time: 2pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Xochimilco And Colonial Coyoacan Half Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transfers from select hotels
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
- Email email@example.com with your preferred pick-up point. Refer below for available pick-up points.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.