Explore the pre-Columbian pyramids at Teotihuacan, an archeological site that dates back to 100 B.C. Visit the centuries-old site of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, one of the most important pilgrimage sites for the world’s Catholics.
Visit the legendary Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, known as a Basilica de Guadalupe, and the Pyramids of Teotihuacan on this full-day excursion from Mexico City, available as either a private or a small-group tour.
Your first stop will be in the Tlatelolco neighborhood of Mexico City and its main square, La Plaza de la Tres Culturas, which is symbolic of Mexico’s unique cultural heritage. Continue on to the Guadalupe Shrine, located in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, close to the spot where Our Lady of Guadalupe is said to have appeared to an indigenous Mexican.
Mexico's largest religious sanctuary, the Shrine houses the venerated image of the Virgin of Guadalupe and has been a pilgrimage site since the 16th century. See the old basilica, which was completed in 1709, and visit the new church, built between 1974 and 1976, after the old church began to sink into the ground. Experience one of the most important religious and cultural sites in Mexico as you tour the impressive atrium and interior of the new basilica, which now houses the Shrine.
After lunch (not included in the tour price), you’ll head to the great Teotihuacan Pyramids to explore the mystical site with a guide. See the Temples of Quetzalpapalotl, the Temple of the Feathered Shells, the impressive Pyramid of the Moon, and the Pyramid of the Sun, located along the long Avenue of the Dead. Admire the colorful murals and see the Mesoamerican artifacts in the Archaeological Museum as you learn more about this ancient civilization.
- Depart Mexico City (15 mins)
- 5.5 hours:
- Tlatelolco (guided tour)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (guided tour)
- Teotihuacán (photo stop, guided tour)
- Return to Mexico City (2hours)
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 9 hours
What You Get
Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Transportation from meeting point
- Entry to the archeological site
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us should any be accompanying you.
- Please bring your passport or ID card and come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from the following: meeting points in Mexico city is available
- Hotel NH Reforma 155 Liverpool Street, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc 06600, CDMX, at 8:20 AM
- Open Area for Auditorio Nacional, one side of the Lunario stone at 8:00 AM.
- Back side of the Palace of Fine Arts, on Avenida Hidalgo, at 8:50 AM
How to use:
- Select your preferred date and meeting point when booking
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.