Discover two of the most representative places of Mexico City in a single day. Begin your day in the “City of the Gods,” when the sun rises above the Teotihuacan pyramids. In the afternoon, visit the house of Frida Kahlo, the iconic Mexican artist.
Visit the archaeological site of Teotihuacan and experience its mystical setting, early in the morning to avoid the crowds. Listen to the stories, anecdotes, and information on the latest discoveries your guide will share throughout the tour. To complete your experience, after touring the area, stop at a restaurant owned by a family in Teotihuacan, where they will offer you tequila, mezcal, and pulque.
In the afternoon, you will visit the southern part of the city and head towards Coyoacán, which in Nahuatl means “Place of Coyotes.” This is an important neighborhood, iconic for its peculiar and colorful streets.
Walk to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the “Blue House,” where you will become familiar with the intense relationship between Frida, her work, and the house, where she was born and died. After an approximately 1.5-hour tour through the museum, arrive at the original meeting point shortly after 7 PM, depending on traffic conditions.
Start time: 6.50 am
Duration: 13 hours
What You Get
Teotihuacan and Frida Kahlo Museum Tour
Adult/Child: 11 years old and above
- Round transportation from the meeting point
- Tickets to the Teotihuacan archeological zone and Frida Kahlo Museum
- Certified bilingual guide
- Tequila and mezcal tasting
- Pick up and drop-off at the hotel
- Additional food and drinks
- Children below 11 years old and those with mobility impairments are not suitable for this tour
- Please bring your passport or ID card and come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a jacket
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Hostal Amigo