Taxco And Cuernava History Tour
An adventure to experience and learn about the cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco, both containing legacies of indigenous people and Spaniards. You can relish in the architecture and history of both of these cities, and sit down for lunch on a break in Taxco.
After being collected from your accommodation and departing Mexico City, you will venture to the city of Cuernavaca in the state of Morelos. Here you will visit the cathedral dating from the sixteenth century, which claims to be one of the first Franciscan constructions in Mexico. You will take a short break, before continuing your trip to the city of Taxco in the Guerrero state. Once having arrived in Taxco, you will visit a replica of a mine to learn about the importance of the mining industry in Mexico from roughly 400 years ago.
Following this, you will sit down to have lunch at a restaurant, where you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of typical food of the region, as well as having an international selection. This combination of authenticity and variety of taste will make this a lunch to remember.
Once you finish your lunch, you will walk through the emblematic streets of the city to reach the famous church of Santa Prisca, here you can appreciate its Baroque style (Churrigueresco), and meet the history of the richest man of New Spain. You will also have time to experience its many silver shops, which are characteristic of this region, or to simply enjoy your 30-minutes of free time walking around before boarding your transport and returning to Mexico City.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 11 hours
What You Get
Taxco and Cuernava History Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Certified tourist guide
- Food and drinks
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please bring comfortable shoes, a light sweater or jacket, money for souvenirs if desired, sunscreen and a hat.
- Pickup is available from hotels within Zona Rosa, Reforma centro, DownTown, Roma Norte, and Roma Sur. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you must make your own way to the meeting point at Hotel Fontán Reforma.
- You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
- Email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pickup is available from hotels within Zona Rosa, Reforma centro, DownTown, Roma Norte, and Roma Sur.
If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you must make your own way to the meeting point at Hotel Fontán Reforma.