Visit one of the main colonial cities in Mexico on a day trip to San Miguel de Allende, with round-trip transportation from Mexico City. Take a 1.5-hour guided tour on arrival and get some free time to explore at your own pace.
Depart Mexico City in the morning and take in the views of the countryside en route to the colonial city of San Miguel de Allende.
Upon arrival, join a 1.5-hour guided tour to see attractions such as the parish church of San Miguel Arcángel and the contemporary art museum of the Chapel of Jimmy Ray Gallery. Admire the typical Spanish-Baroque façade of the San Francisco Church, and see the former home of Ignacio Allende, notable for his role in the Mexican War of Independence.
Purchase typical handicrafts at the craft market and learn more about the history of Mexico outside the Municipal Palace, where statues of Miguel Hidalgo and Ignacio Allende are located. Get some free time to stroll the streets at your own pace.
Use the time to visit galleries, or find a nice restaurant or local market to eat lunch. Drive back to Mexico City in the afternoon, with an estimated time of arrival at 9:00 PM.
Start time: 7 am
Duration: 11 hours
What You Get
San Miguel de Allende Day Trip from Mexico City
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities
How to use:
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from selected locations. Please be at the meeting point at least 10-minutes in advance
- Select your preferred pick-up timing and location when booking
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.