Puebla Mole Cooking Class And Market Tour
Experience shopping at the market as you stroll through some of Puebla's oldest neighborhoods. Learn what it is like to make the authentic Mole Poblano with our lovely Doña, who shares her tips on homemade cooking.
Discover the best Puebla City has to offer: food! Travel back in time to when the day was spent planning a meal, shopping for ingredients at the market, and returning to cook at home. You can almost smell the sweet-savory Mole Poblano simmering in a clay pot.
Stroll through some of Puebla's oldest and most emblematic neighborhoods on the way to the market. Delight in the sights, sounds, aromas, and, of course, the flavors. Learn what it is like to make an authentic Mexican dish from scratch, as our Doña shares her tips and tricks to home-style cooking.
End the day on a high note as you enjoy your dish surrounded by antiques and Talavera dish ware. Whether you’re an amateur foodie, a seasoned traveler, or just a curious George, this is a must-do, must-taste experience.
Start time: 11 am
Duration: 4 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Puebla Mole Cooking Class and Market Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 3 to 10 years old
- Samples of Atole, Tamal, or Tlacoyo
- Cooking class
- One serving of Mole with chicken and one beverage per person
- Certified bilingual guide
- Personal expenses
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Tour can be adapted to vegetarians
- Lots of walking is part of the tour, so the tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: La Pasita - Av 5 Ote 602, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue.