Discover the historic canteens of the city of Puebla. Taste some local beverages and learn about the history of several favorite local bars on a guided tour at night.
Start with pickup from your accommodation and make your way to the first canteen on the tour, La Terminal. Enter through its old-western style wooden doors. Admire the many old photos and artwork on the walls, which gives the bar a classic ambiance. Try their specialty drink, sangria, and learn about the history of this popular local hangout.
Next, visit La Ópera, which is decorated in a classical French style. Try some menyul, which is made from peppermint leaves, a few drops of angostura, cocoa cream, Tres Coronas liqueur, rum, and a secret ingredient.
Then, make your way to La Pasita, which is one of the oldest and most popular bars in the city. Taste its eponymous drink, which is raisin liquor served in a shot glass with a little cheese cube inside. See the many curiosities of the bar which has a variety of toys, masks, and photos decorating its interior.
Visit Nevados which is situated in front of the Zocalo. Enjoy a beautiful view from its balconies on the second floor. Taste a Nevados cocktail, which is available in a variety of flavors including strawberry, walnut, vanilla, prune, amaretto, amongst many others.
If the tour group has 9 or more participants, enjoy a short musical tour with a local music group that takes you through the university zone and ends in the artists' plaza. At the end of the tour, take a wine challenge, before being returned to your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Puebla Historic Bars And Canteens Night Tour
Adult: 18 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks: Pasita, Menyul, sangria, and Nevados
- Music tour (when in a group of 9 or more participants)
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Children below the age of 18 are not allowed
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- It is recommended to come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla. You will be informed of the pick-up time after booking is confirmed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number