Explore the historical and contemporary culture of Puebla on a private tour. Marvel at the panoramic views of nearby volcanoes. Explore local markets to soak up the culture of the city.
After pickup from the lobby of your hotel, head straight to the historical center of the city. Your first stop is Palafoxiana Library, the first public library in the Americas, the ornate building that houses more than 45,000 books and manuscripts dating back to 1493. Afterwards, you’ll continue through the historical center, viewing cathedrals, the Rosary’s Chapel, and the Zocalo.
Continuing onwards, you’ll enjoy a tasting of locally produced liquors and candies, before heading to the bohemian artist’s neighborhood. Afterwards, amble through the El Parián marketplace, viewing traditional handicrafts produced by local artisans, and the Alley of the Frogs, a bustling avenue filled with vendors and technicolor buildings.
The tour continues with a visit to the secret tunnels of Xanenetla, built by the Mexican army in the 19th century, and only recently unearthed. Your tour concludes with a visit to panoramic viewpoint at the Fortress of May 5th, after which you’ll be driven back to your accommodation, or any other point in Puebla.
Start time: 10 am
Duration: 5 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Puebla Half-Day Private City Tour
Person: 13 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tasting of sweets and liquors
- Entrance to Palafoxiana Library
- Entrance to Xanenetla's tunnels
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- The Palafoxian library and the Xanenetla's tunnels are not open on Mondays
- At times churches are closed due to ceremonies or the eucharist, and thus can not be entered out of respect
- Please wear comfortable shoes, use sun block, and bring a hat or cap
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.