Discover the culinary wonders of Puebla, a UNESCO-listed Human Heritage City and one of the richest gastronomical locations in the world. Taste delicious regional cuisine and visit some of the city’s most treasured sites in the company of an expert guide.
Discover Puebla, a city founded in viceroyal times boasting a fascinating mixture of culture. Back in the day, all cargo coming from Europe and Asia had to pass through the city before arriving in Mexico City.
This mixing of ingredients from all over the world has led to a unique and delicious local cuisine. Taste the most renowned traditional dishes of Puebla, dining in celebrated restaurants and sampling tasty street food along the way. Nibble on tacos arabes, mole poblano, pipian, tamales, traditional deserts, chile en nogada, and more. Try a unique alcoholic drink called pasita liquour.
Then, visit one of the most important cultural cites of the city, Puebla Cathedral, and enjoy a panoramic tour on a double-decker bus called Tranvia de Leyendas. Pass by Los Sapos, Analco, the Xanenetla neighborhoods, and the civic zone, where the famous battle at Loreto and Guadalupe forts took place. Stop off at Mantarraya park and take some fantastic photos.
At the end of the tour, benefit from receiving a special recipe book with traditional dishes to prepare in your own home.
Start time: 9.30 am
Duration: 5 hours (approximate)
What You Get
Puebla Guided Food Tour with Cathedral Visit
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 3 to 12 years old
- Food tasting
- Local liquor tasting
- Local expert guide
- Puebla Cathedral visit
- Double-decker bus tour
- Recipe book with traditional dishes
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please note you'll be tasting food that may contain almonds, nuts, peanuts, and other allergy-prone ingredients
- Please come in comfortable shoes and bring your passport/ID card, sunscreen and hat
- Lots of walking is part of the tour, so the tour is not recommended for those with limited mobility
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please meet your guide at Tip Tours & DMC booth located inside the City Tourism Office at Avenida Juan de Palafox y Mendoza 14, Portal Hidalgo, Puebla, Pue.