Visit several top cultural sites in the Mexico City area on a trip that takes you to the Convent of San Miguel, the colonial city of Puebla, and the Cholula archeological zone. Visit onyx and talavera ceramics factories and see craftsmen at work.
Your full-day trip begins with a drive to Huejotzingo, where you’ll visit the Convent of San Miguel and learn about the various cultural origins of the Mexicans, including Spanish, Arabic, and Native American. Afterwards, you’ll explore the Cholula archaeological zone, home to the largest pyramid in the world.
The tour continues to colonial Puebla, a cosmopolitan city that has preserved its traditions in its food, art, and culture. As you walk along the city’s beautiful streets, you’ll be drawn in by the splendid architecture of the city’s cathedral, the homes, museums, and other buildings decorated with tiles.
Visit Puebla’s majestic cathedral, its main square, the Chapel of the Rosary, the Convent of Santa Monica. Stop at onyx and talavera ceramics factories.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Puebla and Cholula Day Tour
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 3 to 10 years old
- Round-trip Transport
- 3-course lunch
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- Please bring your passport or ID card and come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Lugage and baby strollers are not allowed on this tour
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: De La Republica 154, Tabacalera, 06030. This is near the Monumento a la Revolucion and behind the Barceló Hotel.