Polanco Food Tour
Explore Polanco, a chic neighborhood, and enjoy great food in Mexico City. You’ll appreciate authentic Mexican food from different off–the–beaten–path locations as you discover the area.
Witness Mexico City's gastronomic hotspot of Polanco on this unforgettable food and cultural tour. Sample authentic Mexican food, from tacos to tlayudas, including Mexican chocolate. Live this experience in an intimate group, as food ambassadors make sure you learn, enjoy and have a fantastic time in Mexico City's amazing Polanco.
Don't miss this foodie's adventure and discover great eateries. Every venue has been carefully chosen so you can experience the real Mexican deal. Try a mouthwatering Mexican marlin tostada or a delicious tortilla soup. During your culinary experience, pass through lovely green spaces and trendy art galleries.
Delicious food samplings are served from different off–the–beaten–path locations. Stops include an authentic Oaxacan food restaurant, a real Mexican Cantina and Mexico City’s top rated tacos. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the best food tour in Mexico City.
Start time: 11am or 5.30pm
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Polanco Food Tour
Adult: 18 years old and above
Child: 4 to 17 years old
- Professional tour guide
- All food and drink tastings
- Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 3 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining you.
- This tour is family friendly
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is advised
- This tour runs regardless of the weather conditions
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Masaryk 513, Polanco. Meet your tour guide inside Restaurant "Guzina Oaxaca".