Explore the vibrant city of Monterrey in the Mexican state of Nuevo León and experience Mexico’s most Americanized city. See one of the world’s largest city squares, and admire baroque monuments and buildings.
Capital city of the state of Nuevo León and the 3rd largest metropolitan area in Mexico, Monterrey is a bustling center of commerce and industry. One of the most American of Mexico’s cities, it’s ripe for exploring on this sightseeing tour.
Get to know downtown Monterrey and its main attractions and history, beginning with the Colonial Bishop Hill and its incredible views. Visit the historical center, the Macroplaza, Metropolitan Cathedral and Municipal Palace. See one of the most important buildings of the city, the Museum of the Palace of Government. And don't miss sailing across the channel from the famous Paseo Santa Lucia, with the chance to see the Parque Fundidora (foundry park).
Following a hotel pick-up in the Downtown area, you will head through the vibrant city, visiting its most prominent sites, from the striking contemporary Basilica of Guadalupe, site of an annual pilgrimmage by devotees of the Virgin Mary. In contrast, admire the elaborate façade of the 18th-century Monterrey Cathedral.
Go to the Macroplaza, a 100-acre public square, making it one of the world’s largest. Dominated by a contemporary lighthouse and the Neoclassical façade of the Palacio de Gobierno, pedestrianized streets radiate from it, filling the square with eager shoppers.
You will also visit the Parque Fundidora, where a network of walkways, gardens and lakes keep Mexican outdoor fanatics busy throughout the week. Inside the park, you’ll also find the Centro de las Artes, and a theme park dedicated to environmental education and the conservation of bird species in danger of extinction.
Start time: 10 am
What You Get
Monterrey City Sightseeing Tour
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- Round-trip transfers from the Downtown tourist area
- Entrance fees
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your passport/ID card, sunscreen, and a hat
- Pets, oversized bags or luggage are not allowed
- Pregnant women and people with mobility impairments are not allowed on this tour
- Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown tourist area in Monterrey.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown tourist area in Monterrey.
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
After your booking has been confirmed, please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests