A mouthwatering walk to taste contemporary Mexican food. You will be taken to some of Colonia Roma’s best specialty restaurants, sharing their stories and their inspirations. Taste the flavors that the chefs have created.
Discover Mexico City on this culinary and cultural walking tour. Experience Colonia Roma, a charming, beautiful and hip neighborhood, which has become a foodie heaven.
During this food and drink experience, you will be shown a hidden Mexico City, where you'll eat and drink at 7 family-owned places, high-class hot spots and chef favorites. You will indulge in fish tacos, exquisite signature Mexican cuisine, tamales, food from Oaxaca, contemporary food, Mexican wine, craft beer, mezcal and Mexican specialty coffee paired with chocolate.
It is a fantastic way to explore Mexico City while eating and drinking your way through the city.
Start time: 12pm
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Mexico City Food Tasting And Cultural Walking Tour
- All the food tastings (enough for lunch)
- Bottle of water
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Please come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Do bring your passport or ID card, sun screen and other necessary sun protection
- Tour takes places no matter rain or shine
- All food tastings are included in the ticket price
- This tour is ideal for all age groups and takes place from Monday to Saturday
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Outside of Tres Galeones, Jalapa 117, Roma Norte