Explore Mexico City’s landmark monuments, with special focus on the nation’s history at the Anthropology Museum. See a vast collection of art and artifcacrs from all the ancient cultures of Mexico.
Your tour begins in the Anthropology Museum, admire some of the pieces amongst the vast collection of pre-hispanic art inside of the museum.
Your guide will explain pieces like the Sun Stone, also called the Aztec calendar; the Coatlicue, and several other pieces that reflected the thought, lifestyle and religion of the different civilizations developed inside the ancient Mexico. Later, head to the Historic Center of the city, where the Aztec empire was once seated. Your guide will give you a brief explanation on the Great Tenochtitlan, and the traces that remain as evidence of its existence.
Walk through some of the busiest streets of the Historic Center and the outside of some of its emblematic buildings, such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and the Palace of Fine Arts.
In between the Museum and the Historic Center, enjoy a panoramic ride across Reforma Avenue; where you’ll see several monuments that have shaped and given identity to our city, like the Angel of Independence, Diana the Huntress, and more recently, the creation of the Bicentennial Column.
Start time: 9.50 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Mexico City Anthropology Museum and Full-Day City Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Entrance to the Anthropology Museum
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining you.
- Please meet your guide at least 10 minutes before departure time at the Flagpole in front of the main entrance of the National Museum of Anthropology.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Flagpole in front of the main entrance of the National Museum of Anthropology.