Marvel at the colonial buildings and colorful life of Mexico City on a 9-hour sightseeing tour, and get a glimpse at life in the city in cultural zones such as Coyoacan. See street murals by Diego Rivera, and relax on a boat ride of Xochimilco.
Get a comprehensive introduction to Mexico City on a full-day tour of “The City of the Gods,” and discover a wealth of history and cultural diversity at countless monuments and streets. Following a pick-up from your hotel, visit sites such as the National Palace, where the beautiful murals by Diego Rivera attract the crowds. Go to Constitution Square (also known as the "Zocalo"), and admire the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head off the main avenues to Chapultepec Park, one of the most important residential areas of the city. Explore the Zona Rosa ("Pink Zone"), before going to the World Trade Center, Siqueiros Cultural Polyforum, and monumental Bull Ring. Admire more Diego artwork at the Insurgentes Theater, before going to the famous library at University City, entirely covered in mosaic murals by the artist Juan O´Gorman.
See the Olympic Stadium, and explore the residential area of Pedregal de San Angel, built on a lava field. Then, make your way to the peaceful waters of the Xochimilco Canals, one of the last traces of the ancient Aztec era. Here, you will take a relaxing trip on a traditional pre-Hispanic boat.
Continue to colonial Coyoacan for a walk down Francisco Sosa street to see the old rambling houses from the 16th century. Go to the main square to admire the mansion of the Conquistador Hernando Cortes, and the beautiful paintings and altarpiece of the Church of St. John the Baptist.
Start time: 9am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Mexico City and Xochimilco Canals Day Tour
Adult: 18 years old and above
Child:17 years old and below
- Round-trip transfers from select hotels
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks
How to use:
- Pick-up service is available from selected hotels. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
- There is no access to the National Palace on Mondays
- Email email@example.com with your order number and preferred pick-up location.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.