Lucha Libre And Mariachi Music Night Tour
Escape from the routine of visiting museums and cultural areas while you travel, and head out on a fun night out. Get a real taste of local life in Mexico City, grabbing some drinks at a cantina, enjoying the Lucha Libre, and dancing to Mariachi music.
This unique Mexico City tour starts at a typical Mexican pub called a ‘cantina’. Enjoy a couple drinks, a light dinner, and get to know the rest of the travelers on your tour. During dinner, your local guide will give you a briefing for the evening, including the basic rules of the eccentric Lucha Libre.
Lucha Libre, the second-most watched sport in Mexico, is one of the most exciting things you can do while visiting Mexico City. Immerse yourself in the crazy, exciting, energetic atmosphere from your great arena seats and watch some of the best wrestlers in the country fight it out.
To keep the excitement going, head to the Mexican musician’s square of Garibaldi, after the fight, to experience Mariachi music and many other Mexican music bands. Enjoy the atmosphere of the square and visit other clubs and pubs in the vicinity with the rest of your party tour group.
Start time: 5pm
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Lucha Libre and Mariachi Music Night Tour
Adult: Age 18 and above
- English-speaking local guide
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Public transportation
- Visit to different cantinas
- Entrance fees to the Lucha Libre
- Souvenir wrestling mask
- Additional food and beverage
- Entrance fee to the clubs
- Personal expenses
- Dress conservatively as you'll be visiting non-touristy areas. Long trousers or jeans and a t-shirt is recommended
- Leave your valuables, such as passports and credit cards, in the hotel and bring a small amount of spending cash.
- During the rainy season (May to September) it's a good idea to bring a raincoat or umbrella
- No cameras are allowed in the arena. If you bring one, you will have to check it at the entrance
- Children under 18 years old are not permitted on this tour
- The order of the activities varies on Sundays because you will go to the Lucha Libre first
- Please note that if the group size exceeds 8 persons then private transport will be used in place of public transport
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Museo Mexicano del Diseño Av Francisco I. Madero 74, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico