Hot Air Balloon Experience In Teotihuacan
Enjoy the great view of the Teotihuacan Valley in a hot air balloon. Appreciate the great pyramids and the natural landscape of the valley. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional lunch and walk through an archaeological site.
Take in the views of the hot air balloons flying alongside you, the beautiful landscape, and the magnificent Teotihuacan pyramids.
See the highest part of the pyramids of the sun and the moon. Your pilot will find the perfect time to share a bottle of sparkling wine, a traditional toast which has been a part of every balloon flight since 1783.
Once you're back down on solid ground, enjoy touring the streets of Teotihuacan. In Globopuerto you will receive a personalized flight certificate and a delicious traditional breakfast in a panoramic restaurant. After your breakfast, it will be time to visit the Archaeological Zone. Go up to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun and see the whole valley of Teotihuacan from above, or take a walk through the site to reach the top of the Pyramid of the Moon.
Start time: 5.15 am
Duration: 8 hours
What You Get
Hot Air Balloon Experience in Teotihuacan
Adult/Child: 5 years old and above
- Meeting point from Angel de la Independencia or lobby of your hotel
- Greeting with coffee break in Globopuerto
- Balloon flight of 45 minutes
- Toast with sparkling wine from Freixenet winery
- Customized flight certificate
- Breakfast after the flight
- Tickets for the archeological zone of Teotihuacan
- Return to CDMX and drop-off in the meeting point
- Personal expenses
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This activity is not suitable for children age 4 and below, pregnant women, those with fear of heights, back problems or have had surgery recently.
- No smoking, selfie sticks or large bags are allowed
- Please bring your passport or ID card and come dressed in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up service from hotels in Mexico city is available. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
How to use:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up from hotels in Mexico City