Horsetail Falls Day Tour From Monterrey
Visit the beautiful waterfalls of Horsetail Falls, just 50 miles south of Monterrey, on a full-day sightseeing tour that also takes in the enchanting town of Villa de Santiago. Visit the Regional Museum, St. James’s Church, House of Culture, and more.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Monterrey on this full-day sightseeing tour to the Horsetail Falls Park in the Eastern Sierra Madre, some 50 miles south of Monterrey. Cool down at the waterfall in beautiful woodland of pine, ebony, and mesquite. Feel the fresh spray of water on your face as water cascades some 80 feet (25 meters) down ridged rocks.
You will also visit the charming colonial city of Villa de Santiago, a designated Pueblos Magico (Magic Town). Wander through narrow, cobblestone streets, passing typical Mexican mansions. See the locals enjoying their traditional sweet treats, such as bolitas de leche (round milk candles) and dried fruit with raw sugar.
Discover the fountain and gazebo of Plaza Ocampo, and the Casa de Cultura, which exhibits Mexican and foreign artists alike. Walk over the ruins of an old aqueduct, revealing traces of the 18th-century city. Explore the history of the region at the Regional Museum, and get splendid views of the De la Boca Dam from El Mirador.
Start time: 10 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Horsetail Falls Day Tour From Monterrey
Adult/Child: 3 years old and above
- Round-trip transfers from the Downtown tourist area of Monterrey
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your passport/ID card, sunscreen, and a hat
- Pets, oversized bags or luggage, sleeveless tops and open-toed shoes are not allowed
- Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown Monterrey. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels located in Downtown Monterrey
To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
After your booking has been confirmed, please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher, or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests