Explore the enchanting cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco on a 10-hour tour from Mexico City, and discover the allure of the "Silver Capital of the World." Walk down cobblestone streets, see one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas, and more.
Depart Mexico City early in the morning for the transfer to Cuernavaca, acclaimed throughout Mexico as the “City of Eternal Springtime” for its year-round warmth.
Upon arrival, you will go to one of oldest cathedrals on the American continent at the Recinto de la Cathedral complex, built by some of the earliest Christian Missions to Mexico in the 16th century.
Next, head to the beautiful city of Taxco, known as the "Silver Capital of the World." Visit the famous parish church of Santa Prisca to admire its impressive Churrigueresque style. Then, stroll down cobblestone streets, peering at the silver work of skilled craftsmen.
Admire Taxco’s striking cathedral, before enjoying some free time to shop for precious silver at affordable prices in the outdoor markets. Your guide will tell you about the frequent cultural events held at many of the city squares and theaters, and as the the day winds down, take you to one of the bars near the main plaza to enjoy the sunset.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Cuernavaca and Taxco Tour with Lunch
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 3 to 10 years old
- Round-trip transfers from hotels on the list of available pickup locations
- Admission fees
- 3-course lunch
How to use:
- Infants age 2 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining you.
- Pick-up is available from selected hotels. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes and bring your passport or ID and sun protection
- Email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.