A full day experience where you'll visit some of the most beautiful cities in Mexico, Cuernavaca and Taxco, full of history and culture.
This adventure starts with a visit from Mexico City to the city of Cuernavaca in the neighbor state of Morelos. Cuernavaca is known as the “City of Eternal Spring,” because of its year-round warm and stable climate, the many flowered gardens, and colorful streets. This city has one of the greatest monasteries of the Franciscan Friars, which features gorgeous al fresco murals from the 16th century.
The tour continues to the colonial city of Taxco, located in the state of Guerrero. Taxco is a gorgeous bohemian city, surrounded by the mountains, and known as "the world capital of silver," as lots of mines are found in the area. You’ll have the opportunity to walk through the cobbled streets, marvel at the facades and terraces and fall in love with Mexico all over again!
You'll visit the Parish of Santa Prisca, between 1751 and 1758 by José de la Borda, and is one of the few Baroque buildings in the state of Guerrero.
Start time: 8.15am
Duration: 11 hours
What You Get
Cuernavaca and Taxco Day Tour from Mexico City
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 4 to 11
- Air-conditioned roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring a light sweater or jacket, sunblock, a camera, and extra cash
- It is strongly recommended that you have breakfast before the tour and bring snacks and water, there'll be a break for lunch but keep in mind that this is a whole day activity
- While everybody is welcome on this tour, it is not recommended for pregnant women, and is not wheelchair accessible. Most part of this tour involves walking through streets, main squares, stairs, etc.
- People in wheelchairs must be accompanied at all times by another adult.
- Pick-up service from Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco are available. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed.
- Pick up and drop off times may vary due to traffic behavior, you must be ready 30 minutes before your pick up time which go from 8:15 to 9:45 AM
- After booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco