Cholula Historic City Tour from Puebla
Visit Cholula, the historic city only 40 minutes away from Puebla’s uniqye center. Go deep into the pyramid with the biggest base in the world, and discover the hidden secrets of this amazing civilization.
The city of Cholula is known for its traditional atmosphere, colorful streets and warm people. On this tour you can discover how local life is, as well as the mixture between two cultures, as you appreciate the rugged beauty of the Popocatepetl.
The city of Cholula has more than 3,000 years of history and is also home to the largest pyramidal base in the world. You will visit the Great Pyramid, interesting tunnels, an archeological site and the church of los Remedios at the top, as well as visiting the San Gabriel Ex-convent and the Royal Chapel.
In addition, you will visit two amazing expressions of the Mexican Baroque Style: Santa María Tonantzintla and San Francisco Acatepec, two beautiful churches of the area. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your nearby accommodation in Puebla City.
Start time: 10am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Cholula Historic City Tour From Puebla
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Tunnels and archeological site entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Certified bilingual guide
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Lots of walking is involved. This tour is not suitable for those with mobility impairments.
- To reach the top of the pyramid you need comfortable shoes and bottled water (this takes 10-15 minutes, there are stops to rest during the ascent)
- Depending on weather conditions, you might need an umbrella or raincoat
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, water and a camera.
- Pets, oversized luggage and alcohol are not allowed.
- Pick-up is available hotels located in Puebla Centro. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your accomodation address and order number
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available hotels located in Puebla Centro.
To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your accomodation address and order number