Chautla's Castle, Lavender Farm And Valquirico Private Tour
Enjoy a beautiful old property with a castle in the middle of a lake, delight your senses with lavender and eucalyptus, and explore an Italian-inspired complex on this full-day excursion.
Start with pickup from your accommodation in Puebla and travel 1 hour in an air-conditioned van to Chautla's Ex-Hacienda. Here, take a 1-hour walking tour by the springs and end up at a beautiful castle located in the middle of the lake. Climb to the roof and take in panoramic views of the lake and property.
The second stop is San Martin ranch, famous for its lavender fields and its distillery. Participate in a soap-making workshop and keep your handmade soap as a souvenir. Next, visit the shop where you can see all the specialty products made at the ranch and taste lavender coffee and sponge cake.
The last stop is the Val'Quirico complex where you can explore the shops and charming restaurants. Inspired by San Quirico d'Orcia, a town in the Tuscany region of Italy, the complex has a charming medieval style. At the end of the tour, return to your accommodation in Puebla.
Start time: 9.45 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Chautla's Castle, Lavender Farm, and Valquirico Private Tour
Adult/child: 13 years old and above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transfers
- Tasting of lavender coffee and sponge cake
- Your own handmade soap
- A gift from the company
- Map and post card of Puebla city
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants
- The visit to the lavender farm will involve some walking over uneven terrain
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed.
- On the day of the tour, please wait outside your hotel at least 5 minutes prior to pickup time.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher or your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from most hotels in Puebla.
To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
On the day of the tour, please wait outside your hotel at least 5 minutes prior to pickup time.