Take a walking tour through Mexico City to Chapultepec Castle, the only castle in all of Latin America. On your way to the castle, enjoy a tasting of chocolate and churros.
Chapultepec Castle is famous for being the only castle in Latin America. It is located on top of a hill and surrounded by a forest, offering one of the most beautiful views of Paseo de la Reforma.
The tour commences at 10:00 AM as you start to walk to the castle, while your guide recounts anecdotes, legends, and the history of the area. Stop at the Angel of Independence, one the most beautiful monuments in the country. Built to commemorate the first century of independence in Mexico, today the column has become the symbol of Mexico City. The next stop is a famous chocolate and churros factory, where you will learn the history of cocoa and churros, as well as enjoying tastings.
Continue along Paseo de la Reforma to Chapultepec Forest, where you will climb to the top of the hill. Discover the history of the castle, from its construction to the furniture, vintage paintings, and original carriages housed within. Learn about the establishment of the empire of Mexico, and the transformation of the castle into the National Museum of History. At the end of the tour, you may continue to enjoy the views or make your own way back to the city center.
Start time: 10 am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Chapultepec Castle Walking Tour
Adult: Age 11 and above
Child: Age 2 to 10
- An official bilingual tour guide for the walk
- Entrance into Chapultepec Castle
- Tasting of chocolate and churros
- Food or drink
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
How to use:
- Infants age 1 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining with you.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to run.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- An umbrella is recommended during the rainy season (end of May to October)
- Chapultepec Castle charge for taking non-flash photos or non-professional video recording
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Calle Rio Tiber 86, Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Mexico City.