Journey back in time and explore 1000 years of the forest's history. See where epic scenes unfolded leaving magnificent buildings and monuments in testimony to the royalty that once reigned.
Meet your guide at a downtown bike rental shop for either a morning or afternoon tour, depending on the time you have selected. Choose your bicycle from a range of different styles. The team will help you feel comfortable in the saddle. Receive a brief safety tutorial from your experienced guide. Afterward, hop on your bike, hit the street and let the adventure begin.
Cruise down the streets of Mexico City as you listen to your guide tell the story of Mexico's history – a history filled with epic battles thrilling tales. Admire the monuments and sculptures which adorn Reforma avenue and learn the legends behind them.
Visit El Angel, one of Mexico city's most iconic landmarks. Let the Rain God Tlaloc show you the entrance to Chapultepec Park. Breath in the fresh air from the parks ancient trees. Discover the history of Mexico, from its ancient past to its present. Learn about the Aztecs, the glorious Mexican Maximilian Emperor, and Porfirio Díaz cosmopolitan vision to beautify this seven centuries old capital city, once chosen to be part of a great European empire.
On Sundays, you will share the avenue just with bicycles. The streets are closed to motorists so families can enjoy physical activities.
Start time: 9.30am or 2pm
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Chapultepec & Reforma Historic Cycling Tour
Adult: Age 18 to 60
Senior: Age 61 to 70
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Comfortable bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water
- Savvy local guide
- Frequent stops to hear fun facts and urban legends
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks besides from water
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- Infants age 1 to 5 may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be accompanying you.
- This is a family friendly activity. There are options for babies 1 years-old and up. Toddler and infant bike extensions, and Tandem bikes are available.
- This tour goes at an easy pace, making it welcoming to cyclists of all levels.
- It is recommended to put on comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Poray bike rental shop at the Fontan Hotel lobby. Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico