Marvel at the impressive Basaltic Prisms, admire the landscape of Peña del Aire and discover the mining past of Real del Monte on this private tour.
Get back to nature on this tour of the best natural attractions in the Hidalgo region. Departing from Mexico City, travel to the town of Huasca de Ocampo and learn all about its magical history. Wander through the streets of the town, admiring the colonial architecture and natural beauty along the way.
Later, visit the Basaltic Prisms, a true masterpiece of natural art. Get up close to these fascinating hexagonal formations and learn all about their unique geology and formation from your informative guide. Afterwards, travel to the imposing Peña del Aire, stopping at several viewpoints along the way to admire this massive canyon in all its glory.
Finally, return to the village of Real del Monte, the birthplace of the Mexican paste. Learn all about the invention of this delicious treat at the Paste Museum before enjoying a stroll through the cobbled streets of this old mining town.
Start time: 7.45am
Duration: 10 hours
What You Get
Basaltic Prisms and Real del Monte Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to proceed
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Please note that lunch is not included in the price of this tour
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: At the Roundabout of the Angel of Independence, from the Maria Isabel Sheraton Hotel