Start the tour with a or jungle truck ride before enjoying an exhilarating zip line adventure over the jungle and river. Discover exotic animals in the animal sanctuary, slide down the water slides, and try kayaking, tequila tasting, and more.
Kick off your adventure tour as you enjoy your journey to the canopy in the local supplier's land-only transportation, the jungle truck. Appreciate the beautiful flora and fauna on your way.
You begin with a complete safety briefing and demonstration of techniques conducted by certified canopy specialist guides. They will stay with you throughout your adventure to make sure everything goes safely and smoothly. Then, get ready to zip along over 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) of ziplines across the spectacular terrain, connecting you to 15 of the longest, highest, fastest, and safest platforms in all of Vallarta.
At the end of the canopy adventure, you can enjoy lunch with tropical drinks at the river side restaurant (not included in tour price), and discover traditional tequila tasting. Slide down water slides and swim in the natural pools of the river, where kayaks and water toys will be waiting for you (weather permitting). Discover exotic species such as Marmoset Monkeys, Squirrel Monkeys, Toucans, Iguanas and other reptiles and Macaws in the fantastic animal sanctuary.
An adventure tour with something fun for people of all the ages.
What You Get
Zip Lines, River Fun & Jungle Truck Adventure Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Bilingual guide
- Zip line safety equipment
- Tequila tasting
- Round trip transportation via jungle truck
- Water slides, kayaks, & river fun (weather permitting)
- Exotic Animal Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
- Professional Photos or videos
How to use:
- This activity is not suitable for:
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, sunglasses and some cash
- Various meeting points are available. Please select your preferred meeting point and time upon booking.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.