Rhythms Of The Night Dinner Show
Marvel at the artistry of an acrobatic dinner show. Enjoy a sunset cruise through the Bay of Banderas. Savor an authentic meal under the stars.
Rhythms of the Night is Puerto Vallarta's most acclaimed dinner show, conceived of, written, and directed by Gilles Ste-Croix, the co-creator of Cirque du Soleil. According to Aztec legend, there were 4 civilizations of humanity prior to ours, each seeing the human race’s evolution and decline. Rhythms of the Night interprets this creation myth through pulsating rhythms, vibrant dances, intricate costumes, but perhaps above all, spectacular acrobatic skill.
Your evening begins with a scenic cruise through the Bay of Banderas at sunset. You will be welcomed to Las Caletas by dancers, drummers, and fantastic jungle creatures who guide you onto the beach where a sumptuous dinner will be spread out before you. Enjoy the feast as the palm trees sway overhead, with sounds of the ocean against the nearby shore.
Start time: 7pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Rhythms of the Night Dinner Show
Adult/Child: 6 years old and above
- Sunset cruise
- Gourmet candle-lit dinner
- World class show
- A welcome cocktail
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Open Bar (if option selected)
How to use:
- Minimum age is 6. Children below 6 years old are not allowed.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your passport or ID card.
- Large bags and luggages are not allowed.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Vallarta Adventures Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Las Palmas 39, Nuevo Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., México.