Puerto Vallarta Pirates Of The Bay Dinner Cruise
Climb aboard an authentic wooden pirate ship and enjoy a sumptuous dinner on a cruise from Puerto Vallarta. Watch thrilling entertainment such as a theme show that depicts a pre-Hispanic ritual. Marvel at the fireworks at they light up the bay.
Enjoy an evening unlike any other in the bay of Puerto Vallarta, and take part in a pirate cruise you won't soon forget! Climb aboard the good ship "Marigalante" and see a spirited theme show depicting a pre-Hispanic ritual.
Take part in thrilling contests, and watch a pirate fight as you sail around the bay. Re-live the exploits of Captain Rock and Captain Frodo as their crews wage a comical and entertaining battle. Get the chance to join in the show and all the fun-filled contests along the way.
Feast from a full meal with 3 menu options, and take advantage of the open bar and plenty of soft drinks for the kids throughout. Get incredible views of Banderas Bay and Puerto Vallarta from the deck of the wooden ship. This truly is an amazing sunset cruise packed with dancing, games and lots of buccaneering fun!
Start time: 5pm
Duration: 6.5 hours
What You Get
Puerto Vallarta Pirates of the Bay Dinner Cruise
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Admission to the pirate dinner cruise
- Dinner (3 menu choices)
- Pre-Hispanic show
- Fireworks show
- Hotel pick-up
- Port tax (USD$2.00)
How to use:
- Participants must be at least 5-years old. Minors must be accompanied by parents
- Please arrive early to check-in
- Please note that the provided address is just an approximate address. Kindly contact the local operator at least 24 hours prior your tour's departure to confirm the exact meeting point.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Contact tour operator at least 24 hours prior to confirm meeting point
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico