Puerto Vallarta City Tour
Visit the Mexican city of Puerto Vallarta with an experienced guide who will acquaint you with some of it's most memorable landmarks. Take a stroll along the boardwalk, visit the Church of Guadalupe and do some shopping in the Municipal market.
Explore the downtown of Puerto Vallarta with an experienced tour guide. Walk along cobblestone streets set against white houses on a journey that covers the city's main landmarks.
Start your tour at the Malecón - witness the emblematic monuments that portray Mexico's art and traditions: The Seahorse, Los Tapatíos, Los Arcos and the surrealistic sculptures of Leonora Carington. Visit the iconic church of Guadalupe, dedicated to the virgin who appeared in Mexico in 1531. Follow on through to the main square with its traditional bandstand, the municipal market, and the stores that offer a wide variety of Mexican handicrafts and regional products. Visit a traditional silver and opal boutique
Admire the large rock formations along the coastline called Los Arcos and finally, have lunch at El Patio, a traditional restaurant. Watch the creation and process of making tequila, Mexico's most iconic beverage, and enjoy a tequila tasting.
Start time: 10am (excluding pick-up time)
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Puerto Vallarta City Tour
Adult:12 years old and above
Child: 4 to 11 years old
- Round trip transportation
- Certified tour guide
- Walking tour at Vallarta downtown
- Visit to jewellery shop
- Free time for shopping in Vallarta
- Distillery tour
- Mexican food at “El Patio” (optional)
- Tequila tasting
- Personal expenses
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Infants age 3 and below may join the tour for free. Kindly inform us if any will be joining you.
- It is recommended that you bring cash for souvenirs and tips, biodegradable sunblock, insect repellent, a lightweight jacket in winter, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and a camera
- The tour starts at 10:00am in Marina Vallarta
- Pick up times from your hotel run between 7:50am and 09:55am
- Itinerary may vary depending on the circumstances on the tour date
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Puerto Vallarta. You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking has been confirmed.
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels in Puerto Vallarta