Puerto Vallarta 3-hour Local Cuisine Food Tour
The way to Puerto Vallarta's heart is through your stomach. And walking makes the appetite grow stronger. So come walk around traditional eateries where colorful owners and staff serve delicious, authentic food, and get a real taste for this resort city
This guided food and city walking tour features 7 food-tasting spots carefully chosen to highlight the best regional flavors Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Savor regional delicacies at off-the-beaten-path eateries with their colorful owners and staff.
You will enjoy a sampling of mouth-watering food at family-owned restaurants and stands, sip on refreshing local drinks, and even enjoy a fresh tortilla straight off the conveyer belt at a tortilla factory. You can look forward to Vallarta’s best mole enchiladas, traditional ceviche tostadas, fresh coconut, authentic tacos, savory soups, regional sweets, and more.
It adds up to enough for a satisfying lunch, and all the food is included in the tour price. You can also learn about the food from the colorful local folks whose pride in their craft is matched only by the effusiveness of their spirit.
Start time: 10.30am
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
Puerto Vallarta 3-Hour Local Cuisine Food Tour
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- All food presented for tasting
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
How to use:
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- It is recommended to bring some cash in case you wish to purchase additional food or souvenir
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Lazaro Cardenas Park in the romantic zone.
- The park sits in the corner of Lazaro Cardenas Street and Pino Suarez.
- Your guide will be in the middle of the park in the gazebo.