Lake Chapala And Ajijic Day Tour
Visit the charming village of Chapala, the largest natural lake in Mexico. Discover the beauty of Ajijic village and stroll down the cobblestone streets as you soak up the romantic atmosphere.
Begin your tour to Chapala starting with a visit to the old station of the French facade train whose construction was completed around 1920. Continue with the beautiful boardwalk, walk and admire the view of the largest lake of Mexico. It is because of its pleasant climate that it is a place of bird migration.
By December 1955, Lake Chapala was in one of its worst droughts, that is why it was decided to take the virgin of Zapopan and make a pilgrimage looking for the miracle of rain. As a result of this event in June 1956, it rained so much in the storm that it recovered and thanks to this miracle a thank you mass is celebrated every year on the 1st July.
Continue your visit through the Floresta, a place where foreigners go to retire, fleeing the extreme climates of their cities. Stop in Ajijic where free time is given to explore. Board the truck and transfer to Piedra Barrenada, where you can get some food at your own expense. Conclude at the meeting point indicated by the guide and undertake your return.
Start time: 9am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Lake Chapala and Ajijic Day Tour
Adult:12 years old and above
Child: 3 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transfers
- Bilingual guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
How to use:
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and wheelchair users
- Itinerary may vary depending on the circumstances on the tour date
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Guadalajara. The supplier will contact you on the day prior to your tour with the pick-up time
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- The supplier will contact you on the day prior to your tour with the pick-up time
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels in Guadalajara