See the best that Mexico has to offer with this tour of the most typical and traditional places in el Tuito: the Botanical Gardens, a bakery, a tequila distillery, and a coffee factory.
This tour combines the best of el Tuito in one outing: visit the Botanical Gardens, a local bakery, a tequila distillery, and a coffee factory, and take a stroll around the beautiful downtown area of el Tuito—a name that means “place of beauty”.
After driving through the scenic mountains, your first stop will be the Botanical Gardens where you’ll wander along numerous walking trails that will take you through both preserved wilderness forests and display gardens. The Gardens’ particular mission is the conservation and propagation of orchids, which can be found all over the grounds. You’ll also see oaks, bromeliads, agaves, wild palms, and more. Your guide will be sure to make this an educational and entertaining visit.
Second, you’ll visit an artisan bakery, located on the road to the village. Taste delicious breads made in the traditional fashion, in firewood-heated clay ovens. From there, you’ll head to the village center where you can enjoy the sights of the picturesque village el Tuito and its colonial streets, dating from the 16th century. See the main Parish of St. Peter the Apostle and a typical house known for producing the region’s best cheese.
To finish off the tour, visit a tequila distillery, where you’ll have the opportunity to taste the different types of tequila and learn how it is produced. Enjoy a free tasting of tequila before heading to an organic coffee factory where you’ll see how coffee is typically produced in this region.
Start time: 10am
Duration: 7 hours
What You Get
El Tuito Hidden Mexico Tour with Lunch
Adult: 11 years old and above
Child: 4 to 10 years old
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of water per person
- Ticket to Botanical Gardens
- Visit to Tequila Factory
- Visit to Organic Coffee Factory
- Bilingual guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Personal expenses
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and wheelchair users
- Please come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up is available from Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Bucerias. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking is confirmed.
- Pickup will be from the lobby of your hotel. If you are staying at a condo or airBnB we will let you know where to meet your driver.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and accomodation address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Bucerias.