Taxco Day Trip From Acapulco
Enjoy a tour of beautiful Taxco, a small colonial city located in the North Sierra Madre Mountains, with a unique architectural style characterized by cobblestone streets and white stucco.
The tour will make a first stop in Chilpancingo (capital of the state of Guerrero) for you to have breakfast (not included) and after a 3 hour ride, visit Taxco, a city with a unique architectural style. Walk down its cobblestone streets and see white stucco houses topped with red tiled roofs. Visit the baroque Santa Prisca Cathedral and enjoy some free time to get lunch and see the city at your leisure before returning to Acapulco.
Enjoy the different vegetation along the way to this beautiful mining town. Taxco is a small colonial city located in the mountains of the North Sierra. Wrought iron balconies, a common adornment, are usually spilling over with beautiful flowers.
Enjoy plenty of time for shopping at this Silver Capital of Mexico while you enjoy its fabulous weather. Taxco is a world known tourist destination and the friendly and hospitable character of its people has not changed. Taxco has been declared a national monument to be conserved to look like it did in the XVIII century. Visit the baroque Santa Prisca Cathedral and enjoy a delicious lunch in a nearby restaurant.
Start time: 6.30 am
Duration: 13 hours
What You Get
Taxco Day Trip from Acapulco
- English and Spanish Speaking Guide
- Bottled purified water along the tour
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch)
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- The tour will only proceed if there is a minimum of 3 participants. Kindly note that if there are insufficient sign ups, the tour will be cancelled.
- Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond hotel area
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond hotel area. For example Princess Mundo Imperial, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Mayan Garden, Banyan Tree, Pierre Marquis, Mundo Imperial Resort Hotels, etc.
To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address