Palma Sola Petroglyphs And Mercado Markets Day Tour
Dive into Mexican history and culture by visiting Palma Sola, the only archaeological site in the Bay area. Visit the Witch Doctor Market of Acapulco - an astonishing and unbelievable place. Head to a beautiful beach restaurant for typical Mexican food.
Your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up at the lobby entrance of your hotel. Already on board your tour, you will head towards the hills of Acapulco as your guide explains all there is to know about the history of Palma Sola, learning about the lifestyle of the working class of Mexico and general information about the country.
After a visit to Palma Sola that will not last less than one hour and a half, the tour will head to the Mercado Municipal: a really eye-opener. This large Mexican market is fascinating. There will be so much to see—dry goods, housewares, gorgeous flowers, candy, live roosters, fresh produce and much more. Many stalls feature health care products, which were a combination of herbal remedies and Santeria (witch doctor) type spells and prayers to saints. One of these stalls has a cage full of large live bugs and animals whose purpose you´d prefer not to ask about.
Once you have finished visiting the market you will head back to your hotel.
Start time: 10 am
What You Get
Palma Sola Petroglyphs and Mercado Markets Day Tour
- Bottled water
- Energy bars
- Personal expenses
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes, sun block lotion and glasses
- Pick-up service is available from hotels in the Diamond hotel area. E.g.Grand Mayan, Acapulco Princess, Mayan Palace, Banyan Tree Hotels
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from hotels in the Diamond hotel area. E.g.Grand Mayan, Acapulco Princess, Mayan Palace, Banyan Tree Hotels
To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address