Lucha Libre Experience & Tacos Dinner
Enjoy a Mexican night including beer and tacos as you experience one of the most popular sporting events in Mexico. You will get to see a number of matches with masked men wrestlers inside the ring. Your tour will include a Mexican wrestling mask.
Your English and Spanish-speaking guide will punctually be at the lobby of your hotel for you and take you to a stop at the best taco place taqueria for a delicious tacos al pastor dinner and beer with your meal.
Afterwards spend a thrilling evening in Acapulco, enjoying a true Mexican wrestling match in a crowd of local Mexican fans. Kick off the festivities with a cubetazo, 4 to 6 beers per person and then settle into your seat to enjoy the match. See the masked "luchadores" come out to the ring dressed like Mexican comic book superheroes, warriors or saints and cheer on your favorite.
Feel the atmosphere and thrills as they spin inside the ring with the help of ropes. Once the match is over, you'll take a wrestling mask home as a souvenir and be dropped off back at your hotel where the tour ends.
Start time: 6.25 pm
Duration: estimated 4 hours
What You Get
Lucha Libre Experience & Tacos Dinner
- 7 beers per person
- Tacos al pastor dinner
- 4 different wrestling matches
- Air-conditioned round trip transportation
- English-speaking guide
- The legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
- Pick-up service is available from hotels in the Diamond hotel area. E.g. Las Brisas, Encanto, Sheraton, Mayan Palace, Quinta Real, Pierre, Princess, Mundo Imperial, Grand Mayan Hotels.
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Please contact the local supplier to reconfirm the exact pick-up time and location.
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from hotels in the Diamond hotel area. E.g. Las Brisas, Encanto, Sheraton, Mayan Palace, Quinta Real, Pierre, Princess, Mundo Imperial, Grand Mayan Hotels.
To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
After your booking is confirmed, please contact the local supplier to reconfirm the exact pick-up time and location.