Acapulco Xtasea Zip Line, Chapel Of Peace And Turtle Release
Zip line over the ocean at speeds of up to 75 miles per hour, visit the beautiful Chapel of Peace and release baby turtles into the ocean in Acapulco.
This new zip line attraction crosses Puerto Marquez Bay over the Pacific Ocean, and is the "largest over-water" adrenaline rush in the world. Come and experience this once in a lifetime adventure. The zip line sits at a height of 328 feet above the water and you'll be provided with all the necessary safety equipment so you'll feel secure as you fly through the sky.
Then, you'll get the chance to visit the Chapel of Peace which is the highest point of observation to the Bay of Santa Lucia. Enjoy one of the most beautiful places in Acapulco in the company of your personal and private expert tour guide.
The last stop on the tour will be at a Sea Turtle Conservation Camp, where you'll learn all about their mission for the conservation and the well-being of sea turtles. After learning what they're doing to preserve this endangered species, you will proceed to the ocean where you'll help release these baby turtles into the ocean - a truly magical experience.
Start time: 10 am
Duration: 4 hours
What You Get
Acapulco Xtasea Zip Line, Chapel of Peace and Turtle Release
Adult/Child: 10 years old and above
- All entry fees
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond district
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond district.
To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address