Enjoy a spiritual Temazcal sweat lodge purification ceremony. Learn about magic and witchcraft on a visit to Acapulco’s market. This half-day tour includes lunch and drinks.
After pickup from your hotel or at the cruise ship terminal in Acapulco, head to the city market. Explore the stalls and see not only the fruits, vegetables, and meats that locals purchase daily, but also the astonishing witchcraft market. Afterwards, head to a beautiful beach where you will discover the Aztec Temazcal ceremony, and enjoy lunch with a drink.
Experience one of the most carefully protected traditions of the Aztec civilization, Temazcal. Ritual saunas or sweat lodges are part of many ancient cultures. This ceremony is linked to ideas of purifying the body and refreshing the mind. See the fire that is used to heat the stones, and the circular wall with only one entrance that is used for the Aztec Temazcal ceremony.
Temazcal is a cleansing, relaxing, and purification therapy for the nervous system and promotes the reactivation of skin cells. The ceremony has beneficial effects on the respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems. You will be led through the various phases of the process, then get into the Temazcal, where you will experience four phases of cleansing and five points of visualization. After one hour, you will emerge reborn and rejuvenated.
Start time: 9 am
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
Acapulco Market Visit And Aztec Temazcal Ceremony
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Acapulco
- Round-trip transportation
- Market visit
- Temazcal ceremony
- 1 drink
- Additional drinks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond district
- You will be informed of the pick-up time after your booking is confirmed.
How to use:
- To arrange pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address
- After your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service is available from most hotels located in the Acapulco Diamond district
To arrange pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address