Acapulco 6-hour All-inclusive Tour
Discover the attractions of Acapulco and get to know the city as only a few are able to. Experience a baby turtle release, the Chapel of Peace, the market, diving exhibition and the Diego Rivera.
You will first head to the Turtle Conservation Camp and after you learn all about it, have the opportunity of releasing a baby turtle. You'll then head to the Chapel of Peace for a visit and along the way you will be able to see the exclusive residential area of Las Brisas.
Afterwards, you will be driven through the middle-class neighborhoods and the main avenue, then take the steep streets of Acapulco to see a magnificent view from the northern part of the city and experience the way of living and lifestyle of the working class residents. You will then head to visit the Mercado Central, how intense this dive into Mexican culture will be is up to you, you can, if you wish, only drive through or you can make a stop and walk the most important sections of it. Inside the market you will see fruit and vegetable stands, the witchcraft market, the flower sector and the typical restaurant area.
You will also visit La Quebrada to see the high cliff divers exhibition. If you would like to have a drink at the La Perla Restaurant you can do so for an extra fee of $10. Later, you will visit the mural that Diego Rivera (one of the most important plaster artists of Mexico) created at the main facade of his house in 1956. You will also stop west of the city for another great picture stop at the Del Monte Hotel. Enjoy all that Acapulco has to offer with the comfort of an air-conditioned van.
Duration: 6 hours
Start time: 9 am
What You Get
Acapulco 6-hour All-inclusive Tour
- Bottled water
- All attractions in town
- Alcoholic beverages
How to use:
- Pick-up is available from hotels in the Diamond sector of Acapulco. You will be informed of the pick-up timing after your booking has been confirmed
- Come in comfortable clothes and shoes
- To arrange your pick-up, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and hotel address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- On the day, present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to exchange for tickets
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is available from hotels in the Diamond sector of Acapulco
To arrange your pick-up, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address