Experience San Miguel de Allende in a romantic way on a night horse ride. Enjoy the beautiful sunset in the surrounding area and the illuminated streets of this colonial town. Get serenaded by mariachis and savor an included dinner after your ride.
Ride a horse at sunset in the colonial town of San Miguel de Allende. Explore the local hillsides and the town’s most emblematic streets. Round off your experience with a romantic, candlelit dinner in a favorite local restaurant.
Meet at the local partner’s office in San Miguel downtown, just 10 minutes walking distance from the main square, “El Jardin” (The Garden). From there, a guide will take you by car to the stables, located 10 minutes away by car.
Once there, receive a brief and intensive introduction about how to manage a horse before starting your 2-hour horse ride. The first part takes place in the surrounding area of San Miguel. After the sun has set behind the mountains far off on the horizon, head down the hillsides and into town.
As night falls, first cross the 'Colonia San Antonio' neighborhood and admire its colorful homes and beautiful church. Once in downtown, ride right through Benito Juárez Park until reaching the illuminated, Gothic-style Parroquia (cathedral) in the main square named 'El Jardin' (the garden).
At the end of your ride, you’ll be serenaded by mariachis while still seated on the backs of the faithful horses, with the illuminated Parroquia as the backdrop. Finally, make your way to the restaurant where a sumptuous dinner awaits.
Start time: 5 pm
Duration: 3 hours
What You Get
San Miguel Night Horseback Ride With Dinner
- Transfer from the local partner's office to the stables
- 2-hour guided horseback riding
- 2 mariachi serenades
- Romantic dinner for 2 people
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and pregnant women
- The mariachi serenades are subject to availability (never available on Sundays)
- The tour usually starts 1 hour before the sunset time
- Please come in comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Zacateros 54, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Meet at the local partner's office in downtown San Miguel de Allende, just 10 minutes walking from the main square.