San Miguel De Allende Canyon Hiking With Lunch
Explore the main canyon of Guanajuato. Learn about endemic plants, animals, and the local lifestyle in a canyon located in the semidesert mountain area of San Miguel. Enjoy the best homemade ranch-style meal in the area.
Begin the adventure by meeting your guide at the meeting point in downtown San Miguel. Head off on a 30-minute drive to reach the canyon. Once there, enjoy a maximum 2.5-hour hike accompanied by a Spanish and English-speaking, specialized guide, as well as a local of the area who will share some fun facts about this beautiful location.
The hike will take place on the same trail used for horseback excursions, and is recommended for intermediate hikers. Walk along moderately rugged paths and take in the dramatic scenery unfolding before you. Afterwards, head back to the ranch, where the ladies will have cooked up the best organic, ranch-style meal you'll ever have.
This authentic meal will include handmade tortillas, organic cheeses, beans, quesadillas, nopales (cactus), rice, salad, guacamole and salsa, fresh fruit, among other traditional dishes. Settle in and feast on this meal in the company of your group and guide, guaranteed to be one of the best you can find in the San Miguel de Allende area.
Start time: 9am or 12.30pm
Duration: 5 hours
What You Get
San Miguel de Allende Canyon Hiking with Lunch
- Round-trip transfer from downtown San Miguel de Allende
- Specialized guides
- Bottled water
- Homemade ranch-style meal
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour includes a 3.1 to 5-mile hike
- Please come in comfortable clothes, including long pants and closed-toe shoes.
How to use:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email with your e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Zacateros 54, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Meet at the local partner's office in downtown San Miguel de Allende, just 10 minutes walking from the main square.