Xplor Fuego Park Night Tickets & Transportation
Spend an evening of fabulous adventure at the amazing Xplor Park in Cancun. Enjoy 6 hours of thrilling activities, including rafting down underground rivers, flying through the air on ziplines, and driving an amphibian vehicle down a 3.1-mile circuit.
Spend an evening exploring the exciting Xplor Fuego Park from 5:30 PM to 11:30 PM, and take advantage of the 6 hours to take part in the dizzying array of activities the park has to offer.
Drive the 3.1-mile circuit with a special amphibian vehicles, paddle through 580 yards of underground caves on a raft, and fly through the air with the park's thrilling 9-zipline circuit. Afterwards, swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim, and take breaks to relax in the lovely hammock rest area, enjoying the buffet and unlimited drinks at your disposal.
All equipment needed throughout the tour is provided, leaving you worry-free and ready to enjoy yourself on whatever activity strikes your fancy.
Xplor Fuego is open Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m
What You Get
Xplor Fuego Park Night Tickets & Transportation
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation from hotel
- Admission to Xplor Fuego Park from 5:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- 3.1-mile circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles (only people 18 or older may drive)
- 580 yards of underground caves to paddle on a raft
- 9-zip line circuit
- Swim along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim
- Buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi-flavor water)
- All equipment (life jacket, helmet, harness, paddles, raft, Amphibious vehicle for two)
- Locker for two
- Access to dressing rooms, bathrooms, resting areas
- Personal expenses
- The minimum age recommended for Xplor is 5 years
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age at park ticket booths.
- Some activities are not suitable for pregnant women.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain or get dizzy easily, certain Park activities are not recommended.
- For the Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs. In the case of children, the harness must fit properly and have a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m). If it doesn't, for their own safety, they won't be able to perform the activity.
- Please bring your passport or ID card, driver's license, swimwear, waterproof camera, insect repellent, water shoes, a towel and cash
- If you want to use insect repellent, it is recommended that you use one that is chemical-free
- Please contact the local partner at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm the name of your hotel and to be informed about your pickup time.
- Your tour guide will be dressed in a red t-shirt with the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud. Please be in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, hotel name and address
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up service from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya