Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend time in and around the water. Enjoy a magical experience and plenty to eat and drink.
Head out on a full-day excursion to a snorkeling paradise that features a dazzling inlet and lots of fun activities. You can snorkel, take in over 20 attractions and enjoy delicious Mexican and international cuisine, unlimited drinks and an open domestic bar.
Xel-Há Park is dedicated to the preservation of the region’s flora and fauna, and constantly developing environmental education programs to protect and conserve the environment.
Dive into the waters of Xel-Ha, the world's most beautiful natural aquarium, and snorkel next to a variety of plants and hundreds of fish in the lovely Caribbean waters.
Slide down the Salpichanga and end up in the cool, clear waters of Xel-Ha. Fly with a vine and then drop into the cool waters of the cenote. Test your balance on the Trepachanga and walk over the river between 2 loose ropes.
Hammock Island is an ideal place to relax and indulge in a fabulous cocktail from the open bar.
Discover historical vestiges of the Mayan culture, while enjoying the mysterious forest landscape. Take a walk along the paths of the natural reserve, and read the phrases and thoughts that are printed on signs along the route.
Admire Ixchel Grotto, carved by underground rivers over thousands of years. It crosses a small, narrowed canyon, with an exit on the opposite side. See how light is refracted beneath the waters of the Grotto El Dorado.
Take your kids to the Children’s Playground, a natural amusement park with swings, rails, wheels and slides.
Admire the mangrove forest from the footpath to the river, and take the path to a platform where you’ll be totally surrounded by the vegetation.
Duration: 7am to 6pm
Xplor Park opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00
What You Get
Xel-Há Park All-Inclusive Ticket with Transportation
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Round-trip transportation
- Snacks and lunch (international and Mexican cuisine) in a buffet style
- Unlimited drinks and open domestic bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment and free snorkeling tube
- Water activities in the river and inlet
- Locker, towel, dressing rooms and showers
- More than 20 attractions
- Swim with Dolphins
- Sea Trek
- Swim with Manatees
- Personal expenses
- The use of snorkeling equipment requires a refundable deposit ($25 per person).
- Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
- Pick-up from most hotels in Cancun and Playa del Carmen available. You will be informed of the meeting time and location after your booking has been confirmed
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. Your tour guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with the local partner's logo on the back for easy identification. They will say the tour name out loud.
- Please bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- No luggage or large bags are allowed
How to use:
- To complete your booking, email email@example.com with your order number and hotel address.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-voucher via email
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up is included from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels