Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the Manatee Lagoon, House of Whispers and much more.
Your full day admission to the Xcaret Park is your ticket to a wonderful paradise where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. During your visit to Xcaret be a special guest at an ancient Mayan ball game, and join the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration!
Access to Xcaret Park in the Riviera Maya from Cancun is from 08:30 to 21:30. Upon arrival plan your day of activities and attractions. Enjoy an unforgettable experience with free access to showers, dressing rooms, bags for belongings, life vests and parking. Xcaret at Night begins with colorful cultural performances and the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration is at 19:00.
Water activities include exploring the underground rivers, the Río del Paraíso journey, and lazing on the beach, inlet and natural pools.
Explore the Coral Reef Aquarium, Marine Turtles Area, Manatee Lagoon, Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion, Deer Refuge, and Jaguar Island. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, and explore mushroom cultivation at the Mushroom Farm. Or visit the Living Museum of Orchids to discover Mayan orchids in full glory.
Wander through the Tropical Jungle Trail, and visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Take in the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views. Experience cultural performances and see archaeological sites. Visit a Mexican cemetery and a Mayan Village.
Discover colonial history at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel and folk art at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn to a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza.
You may also take nature and culture tours throughout the theme park on this 9-hour ticket.
Xcaret Park opens all year, from 08:30 to 21:30
What You Get
Xcaret Park Full-day Ticket With Night Show
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 5 to 11 years old
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico with more than 300 artists on stage
- Exhibitions and cultural tours
- Aquatic activities in the underground river
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Dressing rooms and showers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Coral Reef Aquarium
- House of Whispers
- Breeding Farm fauna
- St. Francis of Assisi Chapel
- Mexican Cemetery of the Mayan people
- And more attractions
- Food & drinks
- Swim with dolphins/shark interactive adventure
- Sea Trek/ Snuba Reef/ Snuba Family/ Snorkeling Tour
- Temascal/ Cava: Mexican Wine Tasting/ Xpa/ Tlachco Dinner/ Photos
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
- The use of snorkel equipment requires a deposit USD 25
- The park is open all year from 08:30 to 21:30
- Please help us protect our environment by using sunblock and suntan lotions free of chemicals
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the park
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags will not be allowed in the park. Please travel light.
How to use:
- Present the e-voucher on your mobile or print it out to exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing booth
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Carretera Chetúmal Puerto Juárez Kilómetro 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico